1. I HATE when men leave the toilet seat up. Yes, I realize that it is more convenient for you, but when you work with 30 females and only TWO other males (who both have figured out how to put the seat back down), it’s really just inconsiderate. Thank God my husband has never once left the toilet seat up. Come to think of it, my Dad NEVER did either, so maybe that’s why it bothers me so much.
2. People wearing hair extensions. It doesn’t make you look cool or beautiful. It makes you look like a tacky mallrat. You’re not fooling anyone!!
3. People waiting until December 20th to start their Christmas shopping. Did you not know that Christmas was coming?
4. People leaving almost no milk in the bag. Honestly, just drink that last teeny, tiny, little amount and then refill the bag. Gah!
5. Friends and family getting ticked off when I don’t respond to text messages right away. Hello people, I work from 8-4 every single weekday and I cannot have my phone on me at all times. In fact, you should be happy if I text you at all during those hours. I only get to check my phone about 3 times a day.
6. Having a crappy shower… Some days, it’s perfect and there are no issues. Other days, like Friday, the shower part won’t turn on AND the tub won’t drain at the same time. I finally fixed the shower, but had to shower with water past my ankles the entire time. It took over an hour to fully drain. We cleared it out and it hasn’t done that again, but it still sucks.
7. People pressuring me to get pregnant. I honestly really do want a baby, but when Tyler and I decide to start trying, then it will be up to us. You saying that I should have one so you can play with it makes me want to have one less, not more.
8. Having to wear contacts. I hate having to put them in and take them out every single day, but I hate how I look in glasses. If I hadn’t seen the laser eye surgery process on an episode of “How It’s Done”, I would seriously consider it.
9. Having to buy gifts for people that I honestly don’t want to exchange with. I hate that we randomly draw names at Christmas as to what cousin I should buy for. The one that I have this year is one that I haven’t seen in years. I have no idea what to get and I hate that I’m actually worrying about it. He’ll probably just take it back anyways.
10. Not getting Christmas holidays. I want to spend more time with my family!
Anyways, that’s my rant for the day. Expect another entry soon!!! **I’ll try to make the next one more of an upper instead of a bitch-fest, lol.**